Grilled Chicken Salad with Peach Raspberry Vinaigrette
Charred greens give this light and fruity chicken salad a robust flavour. It will get the conversation started at the next girl’s night.
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
Wine Pairing: Girl’s Night Out Peach Raspberry Rumba Wine
Peach Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup Girl’s Night Out Peach Raspberry Rumba Wine
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp minced shallot
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 lb)
- 1 head radicchio, quartered
- 3 romaine hearts, halved
- 2 peaches, pitted and quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- Peach Raspberry Vinaigrette: Whisk wine with olive oil, vinegar, shallot, mustard, honey, salt and pepper until combined. Use as a basting sauce for grilling; reserve remaining 1/2 cup for tossing with salad. Slice chicken and chop greens and peaches into large bite-sized pieces.
- Salad: Preheat grill to medium-high; grease grate well. Brush remaining vinaigrette on chicken, radicchio quarters, romaine halves and peach halves. Grill chicken for 4 to 6 minutes per side or until grilled-marked and cooked through. Grill peaches for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until grill-marked and tender. Grill radicchio and romaine for 1 minute per side or until grill-marked and lightly charred.
- Slice chicken and chop greens and peaches into large bite-sized pieces.
- Toss greens and peaches with 1/3 cup of vinaigrette. Top with chicken and fresh raspberries. Drizzle remaining vinaigrette.